Two posts
Yes.. 2 posts... today is just one of those days..
Recently, I did a personality test and these are my 5 strengths
1. Relator
2. Analytical
3. Achiever
4. Harmony
5. Focus
Thinking and reading it through, i feel that these really describe who i am.
Relator people are comfortable with just their small groups of friends and will not go all out to make new friends.. being happy in their comfort zone..
Analytical people seek a rationale behind everything.. just like how I wanted HP to demonstrate to me that my battery works..
Harmony people try to seek a consensus all the time.. without conflict.
Somehow, I am tired of being a relator and harmonious person. I do want to meet more people and seeking a consensus seems to put me in a disadvantage all the time. I don't want to be a person pleaser anymore. I should just do what i want to do in life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home