Thursday, January 04, 2007

Back Home...

Finally getting sunny weather.. the weather is so lovely in Singapore. Warm, Breezy and best of all, you can just walk out in a sleeveless shirt and slippers.

Being home is a good break for me, a break from domestication and a break from boring food. I have been eating and eating.. best of all, I don't even need to plan what i should cook. I have been stuffing myself with steamed fishes, seafood and even durians. I am surprised that the food I actually miss most from Singapore is not char kway teow or chicken rice.. but steamed fishes. I never used to like steamed fishes when I was in Singapore (maybe I just got so used to eating them all the time) but eating chicken, beef and pork just got to me after a while. Beef is still my favourite food though!

On a side note, I know that I have not been updating for a long time. It's mostly due to laziness more than anything. So, for my faithful readers, thank you for still viewing my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home