Saturday, November 11, 2006

Domesticated..

I just finished doing my laundry and I realised that I have turned into such a domesticated person nowadays.

After exams, what do I plan to do?

Laundry, Clean the House, Sweep the floor (The latter two I do after almost every exam too unless i have another exam waiting)

In that order too so that I can sweep the floor and pack the room when my laundry is spinning and mop the floor and cook when the laundry is drying. I am so domesticated that I just cannot believe it. Life is so different back in Singapore when I just concentrate on one thing at a time, be it studying and working.

Yes.. I did live by myself in hall when I was studying in undergrad. But, this is just the first time that I have got to think about what to cook for dinner at least half the week and yet also plan my laundry when it's not raining. And planning grocery shopping too.. arrgh..

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger metrohomme said...

sounds interesting. haa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home