Halloween and Parties
It's been a quiet week for me. No exams this week and only 1 test which was on Monday. I think we were given time off to study for the 3 exams next week. I did enjoy the break though and took time off to go for halloween parties over the weekend. I went for 2 halloween parties in total. (Gatecrashed the first one for dinner!) I dressed as a witch in case any of you are confused as to what I am. Halloween is a really big thing over here. We even had kids come over dressed for trick or treat as Darth Vader and a ghoul. I thought the Darth Vader was superman and that really upset the kid.

All the singaporeans dressed up in costume and the singaporean postgrads in the next picture.

My lab group.. We had a halloween party in lab as well where we decorated our lab stations. We dressed as crayons in scrubs. Quite creative I must say and we even had paper chains all over the lab. I did the design on the scrubs.

Then, it was my roommate’s birthday and we had a pot luck party over at our place. Everyone brought food and drinks which was great. It was like this huge Singaporean food gathering and I have never been so full for such a long time. We played heart attack and steamed up the house and frustrated the neighbours as well.
Pictured below: All the brillant cooks.

And the last party I went to was a SMORE party. We had a fire out in the backyard of a senior’s house and toasted marshmallows with chocolate and honey graham crackers. It was a taste of America (very very sweet with apple cider).

2 Comments:
Its so happening over there during Halloween! No wonder you told me to visit you in November. But, I never strike lottery le. **DISAPPOINTED**
BTW I used a Irfan to collate photos.
Its so happening over there during Halloween! No wonder you told me to visit you in November. But, I never strike lottery le. **DISAPPOINTED**
BTW I used a Irfan to collate photos.
Post a Comment
<< Home