Friday, October 20, 2006

St Louis..

I visited St Louis with a couple of singaporeans after hell week (where I had 4 exams in a week and basically slept nothing). We went to the six flags theme park in st louis. It was great fun but I was just too much of a mouse to go on any ride too exciting. I went on 2 roller coasters though. Fantastic experience and stress reliever.

My First Ride - The Viking.. Being not too used about going on rides, I think this was just too exciting for the first one. And nope, it did not go 360 degrees..so, one can guess my limits of tolerances.
















My favourite ride - Scooby Doo. Busting ghosts..it was fun!















Does this remind of you anything??? Raffles Place MRT station? This was in the midst of st louis city. It was very quiet.. quite like raffles place on saturdays..
















And last but not least.. the wonderful people that I travelled with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home