Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back in Urbana!

It's been some time since I have been back.. but, I just have not had the time to write. Coming back here was much harder than what I anticipated. Somehow, I knew what the semester was going to be like..how much I had to study and the number of 4 to 6 hour nights I would be having. The feeling was very different from when I arrived in the US for the first time.. excited, thrilled and full of positivism.

I am glad that I got to spend time with my family and friends in Singapore..It was great being home.. pampered.. not having to worry about food, laundry and eating EVERYTHING i like. For the friends that I got to meet more than once (you know who you are..), thanks for taking time out to meet me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home