Tuesday, August 15, 2006

In Urbana- Champaign

I have been getting a lot of "Are you ok?" emails and thought that it would be better if I just updated my blog and referred everyone to my blog. Talk about extreme laziness.

I have been really busy trying to settle in..settle paper work, attend orientation and make my apartment livable (this taking majority of my time). So, for all my friends who I have not replied to, i will start writing rather soon.

My apartment
















I live on the top right unit. Everyone can see into my room when they walk along the ground but i prefer it to living underground.

I can hear squirrels wandering around the roof at night but other than that, this is a quiet accomodation housing village with surprisingly lots and lots of asians (mostly from china) staying in it.

















Picture of my living and dining room. I made the tv stand together with my roommate and we carted the tv all the way from a garage sale all by ourselves.

Please note the red carpet. That's the most expensive thing in the living room. It's soft and meant to be a sofa.. tv watching on floor only.

There are no pictures of my room as it's still very much work in progress (Messy!). Will put pictures when and if i straighten it out.

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Reichel Poh said...

wah...your place is so clean!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Another piece of WWLogic said...

Hey! I visit your blog almost every other day. So just keep it updated! =) Glad to see that you have settled in but your carpet looks like it needs a few bean bags on it =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home