Saturday, March 06, 2010

Confusion

Just another 8 weeks and I will be done with school. It seems as if the rest of my life is looming ahead of me and I am unsure what to make of it. I guess I am just good with making short term goals and the last time I made one, it was 4 years ago where I decided that I really want to be a veterinarian and pursue life with that goal in mind.

Now, it's time to make a longer term goal. I guess a 5 year plan is sufficient for now. Enough to carry me on for the next 5 years. What should I do? What is more important - where I live, how much I make or how much experience I get?

Thinking about all these because I am flying to Texas tomorrow for 3 job interviews (one more hopeful, the other 2 less likely but going for the experience since I am going to be there anyway). It's making me nervous - going to a strange city all by myself, driving to the practices and interviewing in person. My first in person interview. So nervous that even now my toes are cold (ok- i am exaggerating, the cold toes are most likely due to the fact that the heater is still not on).

Also, I wonder who reads my blog for now. If you do, please let me know. Because I think it's kinda of strange to let the whole world who has access to my blog read it. I am toying of putting password protection in the more personal posts so that I can start writing more personal posts or I might just stick to writing more generic posts that sort of act as more of a memory of my life. Let me know what you think.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home