Happy again!
Back to my happy state even though I am sick - I got yet another diagnosis right this time. Happiness! I know it might seem strange to people on why I am in this happy frame of mind just because I get stuff right in clinics. However, it matters to me because each patient that comes into the Veterinary Teaching Hospital usually comes in because the referring doctor is unsure of what is going on and we have the specialists here.
Also, 2 months prior, my diagnosis were usually a little more sketchy. So, I am glad that I am finally getting things right.
And of course the final icing is that the owners didn't believe us and told us that the internet said that their dog had a different disease. Glad to know that brain power is sometimes mightier than the internet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home