Feeling second class
Today's interview had me feeling second class. I had this feeling when I started vet school where I felt that some classmates had this "I am better than you" kind of attitude. After which now that I have got to know my classmates. I feel less class conscious as I am sort of used to it.
However, just to apply for a job in this corporation - I have to go through 4 rounds of interviews where by my classmates just had to go through one round of interviews and then they knew whether they got the job. And the only reason why I have these many rounds is because I have am a foreigner.
Life is so unfair sometimes - Ok, I shan't complain further because I guess I am luckier than a lot of people with the ability to pursue what I want to do in life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home