Saturday, January 23, 2010

Decisions

I have been thinking about the job in suburban texas for some time. The more I think about it, the more I think I will not be continuing with this application.

I still have another 4 months before I graduate, 6 months before I start working (I plan to start work in late June/ early July) so there is still some time to be picky about where I want to work. I am uncomfortable working in a place where the population is only 20K people. I think I need to work in a place where there is more diversity. Also, a 2 doctor practice is not where I want to start out..

I know I might re-evaluate my job wants and needs nearer to graduation (when I get more desperate for a job). But, for now, this is where I stand..




1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Texas might be great for me, but I can see you not liking it there. Oh well, you still have time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home