End of E block
Surgery was not so bad after all. The days were long and the shortest day was a 12 hour day but time seemed to go by pretty quickly especially if you had patients to care for and clients to call.
I think I did pretty well on this service even though I was really dreading it because of the long hours and the people that I was on with. There was a person that really tried to shine by taking as much cases as she could but I think that in the end, I have had as many cases and didn't offend anyone. So, one up for me!!!
I quite enjoy talking to clients especially those that have patients in my care. I have not gotten any pressies yet though. One of my friends got a thank you card and a $25 best buy gift card. Now, I would like a client like that.
I had quite a funny request today though - tell XXX that I love him and Mummy misses him and I guess I wasn't quite comprehending it at first. However, I told the owner that yes - I will be sending on the love but I guess that I didn't sound too convincing. Now, how do I send on the love I really wonder?
So far so good, fourth year is really great! Now onto the next 2 weeks of surgery hell in orthopedics. I hope that I will go through it good as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home