A relaxing weekend
Did nothing very much this weekend. I was not on call the whole weekend as I swopped shifts to go for my community aide training so I slept really well both nights.
We discussed the broken window theory and that was kind of interesting. It was researched that if you let something small slide, it is really easy to have everything go downhill from there. Guess it's kind of like my mess in the living room, it has mushroomed to a very big mess now.
I am starting a new rotation tomorrow. Ophthalmology. This is my first rotation that I am going to be putting on a spiffy work clothes and talking to the clients.
Busy reading up now so that it would seem like I know what I am talking about tomorrow and the next 2 weeks.
Aside: I think that my appetite has increased quite a bit and is now adapted to the US standards..Sigh! I ate 3 mini burgers (each burger is like a singapore sized hamburger) yesterday for lunch and was still super hungry. In the end, I had to eat a slice of pizza + potato salad + pasta salad to fill me up. I did have bread pudding and a banana for breakfast too. I sure do not want to balloon to my after Australia size.. trying to watch it.

1 Comments:
oh oh - no more fast food for you ! Home Cooking !!
haha - beware
Post a Comment
<< Home