Sunday, May 17, 2009

3 weeks into fourth year

I am still feeling good about my 4th year. It has definitely not been as bad as I thought it would be. I was pretty apprehensive about 4th year as it's clinical training year and I am still lacking in a lot of clinical skills compared to a large majority of my peers. Maybe it's because I started off with diagnostics and necropsy is something that no one else has done much of, so we are on all equal ground.

I can now officially do necropsies of most species - dog, horse, cow, squirrel and pig. I have done them all. I am most proficient in horses though having done quite a few of them. I think it's quite amazing though - the skills that I have picked up in these few weeks.

So, I am really looking forward to the rest of 4th year and all the different things that I will get to do on all the different rotations. Very thrilled!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home