End of the first month of fourth year
It's amazing how quickly time flies by. It's been a month since I finished my last finals and I am now a fourth year. It still feels strange being a 4th year.
4th year is just very different from other years because it's clinical year. It's sort of applying all that you have learnt in the past 3 years into your 4th year. It is kinda of frightful how much I have already forgotten and have to relearn for boards. That said - I have realized that I do know quite a bit as well. =)
I did get rotation mates this time round who were all really nice and helpful. I am glad that I got to know them a lot better. * keeping my fingers crossed for nice ones in the subsequent rotations as well*.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home