Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to a normal schedule

Surgery is over and I am back to a normal schedule. No more being car #1 or car #2 or car #3 in the parking lot. In fact, I get to go in at 9am tomorrow. Hooray! *Keeping fingers crossed that I do not get called in for emergency duty tonight*

Passing surgery rotation has given me the confidence to know that I should be able to pass fourth year having gone through one of the most taxing rotations. That said, I am starting to miss surgery. I really liked having a patient of my own to care for and some surgeries were really quite amazing. From dog not able to walk at all to dog being able to walk after a few days. Having patients stay in the hospital was also just like having my own pet.

I am onto derm land now - all the dogs with their skin issues. The funny thing about derm owners is that they like to talk, talk and talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home