Stuff I eat
Pictures of what I ate for the past week. I get this question a lot from my mother so this post is dedicated to my mum. I know it doesn't seem like a lot of food but usually I make enough for 3 meals and then eat the same thing for the next day or two. It's boring but efficient. Cooking takes up a lot of time and of course, we still get pharmaceutical reps that come to give us free food.
Soy sauce pork with beancurd skin and eggs
Example of lunch box - Baked tomatoes, cabbage with oyster sauce and baked salmon. Got tired of eating it after 2 meals so cooked fried rice with same ingredients.
Spinach with duck and baked beans
Roti John because I suddenly felt like eating it!

2 Comments:
the soya pork and bean curd looks yummy. btw why is the egg in white? paiseh i am not into cooking hehe..
and how did you get hold of the roti john? amazing!
Haha..the egg is white because I have not cooked it long enough yet..Just added it in. And I got the roti john recipe online, it was not too difficult. I bought the bread though. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home