Studying for Finals
It's that time of the school semester again - finals time. I have quite a number of finals this time round but have completed most of them and so just have FIVE more to go. Five is still a large number actually so I am busy mugging but still just tired. Also, rumors are that they would not fail us so late into the school year, so we are all just getting a little less uptight. My class is overall a pretty high strung class when it comes to grades.
I also have one last surgery class to go and will most probably be doing a castration. I hope that this time round, I will get a sweet dog. Size doesn't matter as long as he is sweet. The past 2 surgery classes, we have had very scared dogs who were rather aggressive. One bit the leash before we could even put the leash on him while the other one was both run and leash aggressive. There was quite a sense of accomplishment when they both started adapting to people (after the second day) and turned out to be sweet dogs. The first day was trying though. I think that this is one benefit of shelter medicine - watching the dog's character change for the better and knowing that you played a part in that change.
Alrighty - Back to the books! I will be done in 10 days and after that I will have a break for 4 days before I start clinics. Guess what I am going to be doing in the 4 days???
.
.
.
.
Loads of domestication. Sigh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home