Learning tons
I am learning tons in Dermatology.
It's a great place with very laidback residents who are very willing to teach. I guess it's also less competitive because there is a greater percentage of students who just want to go into private practice (3 out of 4) instead of the usual everyone wants to do an internship kind of rotation and so everyone has to show how brillant they are..
So, I am really having a great learning time over here!!
Ps: The one sore point is that I need to eat a full lunch (microwave rice lunchbox with proteins, my banana and my fruit juice drink) while all the other guys on the rotation just eat ONE pop tart (snack) and one drink. It makes me feel like I have a giant appetite. It's also a wonder that I never lost any weight at all during the intense surgery rotation while everyone was losing 5 to 10 pounds.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home