Friday, March 27, 2009

Randomness

Yeah - I know 2 posts in 2 days. Isn't that something? I guess I just have a bit more breathing space because it's spring break. I am also delaying all the studying that I have to do. I need to catch up on that very very soon though because I have finals in 2 weeks with surgeries along with finals. yikes!

It's a colder 10 degrees today but still bearable without the heat on. I am still limping all over the house after my clumsy fall the other day. Somehow, it's quite amusing now that I think of it, me carrying my large 4 week pile of laundry and falling down the stairs. The swelling has gone down but I am still in a splint. Well, I know now that I should try to keep to my 3 week laundry routine instead.

Also, I am going into clinics in a few weeks and that scares me! I cannot remember a thing (disease wise) and I am still not very good with all these communication that I have to do. I see the fourth years with their supreme confidence talking to all these clients, hugging the clients when they are down and I wonder if I am going to be up to it??? I am sure I will be quaking in my boots when I am in large animal clinics and they page for the student which will be in August. Wish me luck!!

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger snowymelon said...

just read about how you fall down the stairs. if its a tv show, i will sure laugh out loud. but.. this is real.. you sure you are ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home