Officially broke
Had to pay for a lot of unexpected expenses lately and am feeling officially broke. Had to pay 480 bucks for a parking pass for school because we have to get to school early in the morning at 6am for surgery cases. And then my computer got virus infected and I had to pay for a new microsoft office software. I am enjoying the use of my new office program as it has got additional tablet pen functions but just feeling poor because of these added costs.
So, anyway since my birthday is coming. I thought it would be a great idea if I listed 2 books which I want to get this birthday.
I am hoping to get both of these:
Blackwell Five Minute Veterinary Consult
http://www.amazon.com/Blackwell-Five-Minute-Veterinary-Consult-Blackwells/dp/0781773601/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1223654568&sr=8-1
and
Duncan-Prasses Veterinary Laboratory Medicine
http://www.amazon.com/Duncan-Prasses-Veterinary-Laboratory-Medicine/dp/0813820707/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1223654627&sr=1-3

3 Comments:
best wishes to you. at least it was computer virus and not bird flu virus.
its ok
buy it for your birthday?!! haha!!buy them la then i will reimburse you when you are back in sing
Thank you my lovely sister. I will be buying them then. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home