Summer
Pictures of spay day:
-----------
I have got a whole list of to-do things to do yet I am still procastinating on them. I am doing them slowly. In the meantime, I still have a ton of laundry to fold and keep away.
It's going to be my second to last week for my current attachment at this hospital. I have been liking it so far. I stuck the vet on Tuesday though and although he didn't say much - I felt really really bad. Lucks that the patient was not a suspect for rabies and his blood screen came out fine. Must be even more careful next time. A second before poking the vet - this mental image did come through my mind that I might poke the vet because the dog was struggling so much.
I am looking forward to my next 2 attachments - one at another private practice hospital. This one should be less focused on preventative care so I hope that I will see a larger variety of cases and a specialty hospital in chicago.
I went back to school yesterday to lead a group of high school vet wannabees around the clinics and introduce the hospital to them. All in all, I saw 3 to 4 fourth years and they all seemed so drained. They were exhausted and some said that they had not been sleeping for days. I cannot imagine what my fourth year would be like (still another year to go though so I must enjoy third year while I can).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home