It's really summer now..
Yesterday --
The weather has been consistently warm nowadays. It's pretty nice as I much prefer the warm weather to the cold. Even though I sweat when I go anywhere, it bests shivering hands down. I am doing my laundry today so I am slightly grumpy. Laundrying tires me out. The walk to put the laundry in the car, drive to the laudry room, take the laundry to the room, chuck it in the machine, put it in the dryer, folding the laundry and bedsheets zaps all my energy. I think out of all the domestication chores that I have to do.. Laundry is the one I dread most.
I also went to Sam's club to stock up on basic necessities. It's quite different shopping at Sam's with it's extra large trolleys - toilet paper and washing powder was what i got.
Today...
I got peed on again.Arrgh.. By a Jack Russell. He jumps just like the dog in Mask. So charming.. Only thing was that he peed all over me such that I just smelt of pee and had to change my scrub top straight away. This is the third time in 3 weeks. Guess I will soon get used to it all.
We did a necropsy the other day on a kitten who died of mysterious reasons. Thought process is quite like the investigative Hong Kong dramas that I like to watch ..hahaha! Got to practise my suturing technique too. Apparently, I need to practise 300 times of each stitch so I still have got quite a lot more of suturing to go.

1 Comments:
thought you got all toilet rolls from singapore. shall i get mom to bring some?
Post a Comment
<< Home