I am thankful to all my friends who remembered my birthday especially those in Singapore who remembered it even though I kept forgetting theirs!!!! Thanks so much!
I am a non-traditional student going into vet med. I will be starting school in Fall 2006 after working for a few years in industry.
I don't have very many volunteer experience hours and have not studied many biological science modules before. So, I am a bit apprehensive about school..but, we will see how it goes.
4 Comments:
wah.. the cake so nice... who baked it?
Your birthday pressie is waiting for you back in Singapore!
The cake didn't get made this time round..Got a cheesecake from some place in Chicago. It was an awesome cake though. Loved it!
Thanks..I look forward to getting my birthday pressie. I have got stuff for my dearest "office" god daughter again. I hope it will fit her!
Post a Comment
<< Home