Monday, May 26, 2008

Happiness

I was talking to a friend yesterday and realized that I should be contented and happy! Happy that I am striving for something that I want to do in life and that's to be a vet. Although there are moments when I feel down, when I feel that my life is at a standstill - 4 years cooped in just a bubble of vet school and vet moments, there is a lot more to life than that.

I have started working at a vet clinic for this summer - my first official job working in a vet clinic. It's pretty cool actually and I am learning quite a lot. It's just like school except that I get to be with animals and clients a lot more which I enjoy. The hospital I work for also has a very clean smell to it which help heaps!!!!
Random pictures from my camera... I am planning on getting another camera soon so if you have any suggestions on what I should get, let me know.


Pretty Picture at the Chicago Art Museum

My 2nd attempt at baking cookies

Fried pasta which was supposed to be Char Kway Teow

Salmon with Mayo (My current fav dish)

Tulip season

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home