Saturday, December 26, 2009

A pictorial story in 2009

~My sister's wedding~
I am so glad that she held the wedding when I could attend it. It was quite the perfect wedding!
~Celebrating Chinese New Year~
Ate lots, took pictures of the food but misplaced them so have to do with a picture of people that I hang out with instead. Ahh - looking forward to CNY in 2010.
~White Coat Ceremony~
Celebrating the end of the first 3 years of vet school and the start of the clinical year.
~Thank You card~
My first card appreciating what I had done for her pet.
~ Vet prep: The software to study for boards~
Boards was quite horrid. The only thing is that I have done 80% of the questions (2000+) and so am entitled to free subscription again if I fail.
~Celebrating QW's birthday~
All vegetarian food. It's amazing what a spread can be cooked out with just vegetables.
~Visiting Wisconsin~
~Urbana in fall ~
*Photo credits to Mummy Ng*
~North Carolina in the rain~
*Photo credits to Mummy Ng*
~LL's visit~
I am so touched that she came to visit me all the way from Singapore.

*This post is dedicated to HL who has been bugging me to post*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home