Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pictures

I have been meaning to put up pictures of a day in the life of me, myself and I. However, it's always been to cold for me to bring the camera out in the open to snap any pictures. So, here are just some pictures of my life in my house.




View from the window in my room


It's quite pretty actually. And on the first 2 snow storms, some people even came to take pictures of the tree. This is taken behind the mosquito netting and the sheet of wind protector so it's quite blurred. I will put up a new one soon.


My favourite meal for dinner. I often cook noodles for dinner as it's a one dish meal. I even eat directly from the claypot so that it's one less thing to wash. Aren't I healthy - lots of green vegetables?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home