Sunday, January 13, 2008

The New Year

It's the day before school starts again.. Oh! How I shall miss the 10 hours sleep that I have been having for the past few days. It's also going to be ever so cold for the next 2 months. Arrgh.. the complaints are unavoidable.....

Looking back to 2007, it's been a rather memorable and enjoyable one. I especially liked Dec where I got to go back to Singapore and recharge (the fridge is especially well stocked now. = D).

2007 has taught me a few things.. how much "mugging" I must do in vet school, how to deal with complaining residents, how to organize programs, how to be more domesticated, how transient friendship can be sometimes and how to live with a person from another country (it's no big deal actually!)

I think in 2008, I would like to try to be a "better" student. I would like to sleep at midnight instead of rushing through till 2am each day. I would like to be more assertive and be a better communicator.

Ps: Since I am now writing up my self-evaluation report for being a community aide, I will include the list of activities I have done for the year too.


Valentine Pancake Breakfast
Dessert Social- Egg Tart Baking
Appreciation Notes Program
Easter Great Egg Hunt
Pancake Car Safety
Final Fling
Bowling 1
Ice-cream Social
Pontius Farm U-Pick
Orpheum Children Museum Visit
Fall Festival
Annual Neighborhood Meeting
Football 101
New Resident Dinner
Curtis Orchard Field Trip
Bowling 2
Thanksgiving dinner
Neighborhood Walkabout

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home